High-Level Data Encryption
High-Level Data Encryption is available from your agents’ web browsers all the way to the database back-end where your data is stored in our secure hosted facilities. We use NIST-approved, strong encryption algorithms to safeguard your data.
You can also send your customers to a secure IVR to collect sensitive information like credit card numbers to shield that information from your agents while still allowing them to take customer orders.
You are also able to hide all(or part) of sensitive customer data fields, like payment data, from your agents.
Another encryption feature that we offer is encrypted recordings of phone call audio, allowing your company to stay in compliance with many industry security requirements.
Here is the full list of encryption security enhancements that we offer on VICIhost:
- SSL encrypted(https) agent interface screen and data transport
- Encrypted database storage of custom field data
- Masking of sensitive custom field data from agents and managerial staff
- The ability for agents to send customers to an IVR to enter in sensitive information
- Encrypted recordings of phone call audio
For more information on how our VICIhost strong data encryption works, please contact us.